Saturday, October 1, 2011

Month-In-Review: September

I really debated whether or not to post the details of another uneventful month.  Eventually, habit won out.  September sped by, and in those blink-and-you'll-miss-it days, I have succeeded in doing the following:

  • Becoming hyper-vigilant over my new car.  Documenting the miles under me before I have to fill up with gas, giving it a critical eye every morning for nicks or scratches, and even contemplating the RPMs as I accelerate.  I am not car crazy by any means -- just ask my old Spectra -- but now I have to fight the urge to give other Nissan drivers a nod as I pass them on the road.  So, I ask you, WTF?
  • Applying to 7 jobs.  The momentum here is slowing considerably.  I feel like I need to take a step back, start over.  I haven't looked into the volunteering thing seriously enough.  I really should do that.
  • Watching Pscyh episodes ad finitum.  Having basic cable, I've never seen an episode until this year, thanks to Netflix streaming, and now I am totally addicted.  I'm going through the past five seasons for the second time.
  • Contemplating a big fall deep clean.  My apartment is picked up, but definitely needs some effort under the furniture, etc.  Contemplation is all I've done, so far.
And so I struggle to think of more to add.  I'm a little restless, but not terribly bored.  That's good enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment