Monday, August 1, 2011

Month-In-Review: July

If  I can claim to have gone on vacation in both mind and body this summer, I will for the the month of July.  While progress on the database I'm creating for work kicked into high gear, everything else kind of came to a screeching a halt...

  • I applied to 3, count 'em, 3 jobs this month, and they were all before July 15th.
  • I mindlessly watched episodes of Wings and Roseanne on Netflix nonstop on my evenings and weekends.
  • I, apparently, have no life.
  • I went to NC for a long weekend to see my best friend and had a fabulous time, including a lovely snooze on the beach by the Atlantic.  Woke up with a decent sunburn, but...
  • I am suffering now from a worse sunburn after hours at a waterpark in Michigan yesterday.  I'm also streaky from an inconsistent application of sunscreen.  Really, I'm adorable.  Red, flaky, and just precious.

So, that's all that I can say about July.  Not bad, all in all.  Weight pretty much stayed the same, calorie output was still in the 10,000 range, and I never missed a workout, even while in North Carolina, but that's easy for me.  Working out is a natural part of my lifestyle; it's the eating well that, well, you know how it is...

Will I get back on track for August?  Well, I didn't want to post tonight, but I did, no matter how sore and tired I am.  That might be a good indication.  Of what, I just don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment